Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] testbench problem

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] testbench problem
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 16:57:24 -0400

The mailing list monster probably ate it for good reason!

I committed the files to leos branch:
http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/branches/developers/zhuochen/simulations/burst_test

Other than that, I know nothing about them ;)

- George

Brian Padalino wrote:
On 8/2/07, Zhuocheng Yang <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Everyone:

This is a follow up of yesterday's start/end of burst issues. I have created a
testbench to test my code. See attachment for details(only 4 files).

I didn't receive an attachment - could you commit to your SVN branch?

Brian