[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP/TVRX setting for VHF receiving

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP/TVRX setting for VHF receiving
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 22:32:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,
I am working on a VHF receiver using USRP/TVRX board. I need to receive a band
of 6 MHz from 156,025 MHz to 162,025 MHz.
I have compiled the latest version of GNU Radio (3.0.3), the old tv_rx script
are not compatible with the latest version of GNU Radio.
Do you know which script in Python I can use to program the USRP in way of
receive and picture the band of my interest?
Can I view some of your scripts?
Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Alessio Sidoti.