[Discuss-gnuradio] Miller encoding

From: Max Moser
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Miller encoding
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:32:35 +0200

Hi there, i research some rf stuff and did it so far with a radio scanner and a soundcard, but lately we have aquired now a fine hardware with the right boards. So i wanted to start to port this to gnu radio. It seems to be a miller encoding on top of the FM/FSK signal. I didn't find so far an implementation in code in the internet. I hacked something together but am unsure about the correctness.

Does someone here have experiences in miller decoding.

Greetings

Max