[Discuss-gnuradio] Binary data transmission

From: pratik hetamsaria
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Binary data transmission
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 20:27:28 +0100 (BST)

hi,

Can anybody please tell me how to transmit binary data from GNU Radio. I have been able to transmit and receive audio files using rx_voice.py and tx_voice.py but not been able to send binary data. Is there already some code written for it or i would have to make up my own?? I would jus like to transmit simple sequences like '0101' and keep repeating it over and over again.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Pratik