[Discuss-gnuradio] JNL's SDR Tutorials

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] JNL's SDR Tutorials
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 08:44:48 -0400

< http://www.nd.edu/~jnl/sdr/docs/tutorials/ >

I keep seeing my group's tutorial (the "JNL" Group at UND, via the former group member Dawei Shen) mentioned on this list as a good reference; I agree wholeheartedly! As some folks have pointed out, while it is somewhat out of date w/r.t. obtaining and installation, it still provides plenty of good nuggets and advice on getting started with GNU Radio. The good news for GNU Radio users is that JNL has put some grad students to work this summer revising the tutorials to bring them up to date! I'll post more when we get new documents up and available. - MLD