[Discuss-gnuradio] Question regarding output file format of usrp_rx_cfil

From: Meenaktchi Venkatachalam
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question regarding output file format of usrp_rx_cfile.py
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:15:07 -0700

Hi,

I was trying to change the script usrp_rx_cfile.py to generate a .dat file capturing the I and Q floats/interleaved shorts but I end up only getting a binary output file. Can anyone pls help me understand why the output file is in binary format? Other scripts which use gr.file_sink generate .dat output file

Thanks for any and all help
Meenaktchi