Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Website down?

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Website down?
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 07:03:32 -0700

Patrcik Strasser wrote:

> No, try www.gnuradio.org !
>
> Anyone, do we have (want?) gnuradio.org to resolve?

Yes, it's the correct domain name.  The 'www' host name is set to also
resolve; this makes them interchangeable but all of our links in
documentation, etc., point to gnuradio.org.

By the way, the DNS resolution issue should be fixed now, please let me
know if you continue to have problems accessing the site.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC