Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Parameters for USRP (motherboard only) FM receive

From: Trond Danielsen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Parameters for USRP (motherboard only) FM receiver
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:34:35 +0200

2007/6/19, Shane Clark <address@hidden>:
I am using the DBSRX board. I have actually gotten the receiver
working more or less through trial and error, but I have yet to do the
FM demodulation in Python.

Did you read the specifications for the DBSRX board? The frequency
range of this daughter board is approx. 900 to 2400 MHz, which is
outside the signal you are trying to receive.

Regards,

--
Trond Danielsen