[Discuss-gnuradio] problem with mult-fft/scope resolved

From: ematlis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with mult-fft/scope resolved
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 16:45:33 -0400 (EDT)

The problem was in the gain level- I hadn't realized the default gain in the mult_ versions is at 20 compared to midvalue for the standard versions. My signal was saturating the A/D's at this value of gain. Reducing the gain eliminated the problem.

eric

Eric H. Matlis, Ph.D.
Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering Dept.
120 Hessert Center for Aerospace Research
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556-5684
Phone: (574) 631-6054
Fax:   (574) 631-8355