[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp.source_c parameters

From: bellzii
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp.source_c parameters
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:55:47 -0700 (PDT)

im still new to python , i just found that the class usrp.source_c needs some
parameters as stated

usrp1_source_c          (       int      which_board,
                unsigned int    decim_rate,
                int     nchan,
                int     mux,
                int     mode,
                int     fusb_block_size,
                int     fusb_nblocks,
                const std::string       fpga_filename,
                const std::string       firmware_filename
        )

I also found in some source code using it
usrp.source_c (0, decim, 1, mux)

Is there a default value for the other parameters??and for other parameters
as the pga or the A/D,D/A?

secondly i know that all the analog processing is in the daughterboard , how
do we manage to adjust the RF frequency we're using ?, is the oscillator on
the USRP  just after the D/A?

Lastly i need to open files i use with the .dat format, i tried text editor
but its not working! do u have any clue how can i open it??

thanks alot for your time