Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_delay Is Not Working

From: Eng. Firas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_delay Is Not Working
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:00:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Eric,

I think the new fix is not working also. I did not try it yet, but looking
into the new code can tell us that the problem is still there as follows :
old code :
memcpy(optr, iptr + delay()*d_itemsize, noutput_items*d_itemsize);

New code :
memcpy(optr, iptr, noutput_items*d_itemsize);

The new code is simply a copy of input samples to the output samples. I
don't see any delay action.

Firas,