[Discuss-gnuradio] freq_xlating_fir_filter question

From: Hans Glitsch
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] freq_xlating_fir_filter question
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 17:09:05 -0700

Hello,

I have a complex signal at around 0Hz that I want to translate up to 25kHz. I tried to use the freq_xlating_fir_filter like so:

gr.freq_xlating_fir_filter_ccf( 1, [1], 25e3, data_rate)

I want no decimation and no filtering in this operation.

when I set the decimation to 1, I get an assert from gr_buffer.h:96 that says "s < d_bufsize"

Is freq_xlating_fir_filter_ccf not the correct block to use for this?

Thank you,
Hans

believed to be clean.