Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] calcualted vs observed pulse length

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] calcualted vs observed pulse length
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 06:04:00 -0700

seph 004 wrote:
This would mean that to obtain a total rate of 32 Msamples/sec to the DAC, the data rate of the I and Q channels would have to be 16 Msamples/sec each, and thus 128 000 samples/sec each into the txchain modules. This should mean that if I provide a samples set of 128 I samples, and 128 Q samples, I should get 1 msec worth of complex output signal.

The bus carrying IQ data to the 9862 TX runs at 64 MHz, so it is 32 MS/s for each.

Matt