Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPS on DBSRX

From: Chris Stankevitz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPS on DBSRX
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 23:32:47 -0700

Ben Loftin wrote:
Chris,

I have successfully done coarse acquisition using the correlator developed
here,

Ben,

Thanks for the reply. I now have a GPS acquisition routine and tracker running. I am using the DBSRX with about 60dB of gain on a "puck" style antenna. My trackers are producing the nav bits, but I still need to decode them (I plan to use GPStk for this). It is all implemented as a single gnuradio block. I will release the source when I get smart on the subject and get a final thumbs up from my company (which paid for it).

Chris