Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Usrp Board Test Help

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Usrp Board Test Help
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 14:14:31 -0400

Melody - If you're running those examples (usrp_fft.py etc), and the window pops up showing noise, and displays similar text to what you wrote, then, yes, your USRP is communicating with GNU Radio successfully and those displays are probably about what one would expect to see (depends on which USRP daughtercards you're using). You -might- see in the background an occasional "uO" or "uU", but those should not be a constant stream; if streaming, then something is wrong. Otherwise, you're good to go on whatever you're trying to do. Good luck !) - MLD