Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU make extension corrections?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU make extension corrections?
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 15:07:49 -0400

I noticed that in ticket:142 < http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/ticket/ 142 >, which is part of the "GNU make extensions" issue of this email, the end result is:
"   * status changed from assigned to closed.
    * resolution set to wontfix.
    GNU make has become a required tool."

I haven't changed the way I'm doing the bootstrap, and am still getting these messages ... yet the compile still works [0] on OSX, so in what way has "GNU make" become a required tool, or is it in the process of? Thanks! - MLD

[0] At least for the GNU make extension found in gr-trellis, so I presume it also would for gr-qtgui, though I haven't gotten the dependencies to compile just yet so I don't know this for a fact.