Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to modify an existing source code without rec

From: Chris Stankevitz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to modify an existing source code without recompiling the entire gnuradio-core
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:43:19 -0700

When I modify a file in gnuradio-core, I type "make && sudo make install" in the gnuradio-core directory. It seems to go quickly. What command do you issue after making a change to a .cpp in gnuradio-core?

Chris

pradeepbhat wrote:

Hello guys,

I am trying to modify the cpp files in gnuradio-core folder but after any
modification I have to recompile every thing in the gnuradio-core, do you
know a faster or a better way to do this thing. also, I can't run the code
in  the debugging mode.

Thanks,

Pradeep