Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Mode S and ADS-B

From: Cory Papenfuss
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Mode S and ADS-B
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 09:59:56 -0400 (EDT)

I have a digital-wip branche which is work in progress for digital QAM stuff
and
general-wip which is my work in progress for general gnuradio things
(latest addition is gr-cxadc, a driver for cx2388x capture cards to use as a general purpose high-speed ADC frontend as a cheap alternative for
an USRP)

Greetings,
Martin

Has there been some progress on that front then? I've been lurking here for awhile, but last time I looked into this I don't think the TV -capture cards were viable. The BT8xx chips still have holes in the data, right? CX2388x can stream baseband without VBI holes?

Thanks,
-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss, Ph.D., PPSEL-IA                                       *
* Electrical Engineering                                                *