[Discuss-gnuradio] lfrx+loop antenna

From: konvak
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] lfrx+loop antenna
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:53:43 -0700 (PDT)

hello all,
              I am thinking about building loop antenna for 3-6 MHz to
receive some DRM stations. As I understand it the loop antenna is parallel
resonant circuit so without any amplifier the parallel res. circuit should
look into big impedance(~1 MOhm) to get high Q. Lfrx has 50 Ohm input due to
the resistor at diff. amplifier. My question is, would it be possible to
remove this resistor and put there 1MOhm and connect it to the loop antenna
with coax. Would it work?

thank you for any suggestions and help,
tomas