Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New Wiki Front Page

From: Bart Mermuys
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New Wiki Front Page
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 18:41:40 +0200

Hi,

Bart Mermuys wrote:

Thank you very much for the detailed analysis--html/css is

You're welcome.

not my forte, that's for sure. I've updated the front page with the change above; it
now appears okay in IE6 and Firefox.

Yep, looks ok now, thanks.

The whole table is slightly indented now, but that's alright.

If you do want the table to line up with the intro, then i guess the easiest thing to do would be to insert the intro part at the top of the exisiting table.
eg.

Greetings

--
Johnathan Corgan