[Discuss-gnuradio] Need manchester decode class/module

From: George Barrinuevo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need manchester decode class/module
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 22:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

I need to decode a signal which uses Manchester
Encoding.  That is I am looking for a GNURadio
Manchester Decoding class/module which will convert
the following transitions: 01->1, 10->0.  I already
have the signal FM demodulated going thru a slicer.
Does anyone know if there is code to do this stuff?  I
can of course write my own C++ block, but prefer to
reuse other peoples code.

Thanks,

George Barrinuevo