[Discuss-gnuradio] Using BasicTX for binary data transmission

From: jjw
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using BasicTX for binary data transmission
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 11:33:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I'm interested in taking some binary data that I've generated using GNU
Radio and outputting it to hardware at TTL levels.  The data would be coming
out at a relatively low frequency (50-100kHz).  I haven't been able to find
anything describing the voltage levels possible using the BasicTX so I was
wondering if I could get any insight into if this was possible, or if there
was another easier way to get this signal out into the hardware realm.  Any
help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
John