[Discuss-gnuradio] looking for answers

From: bellzii
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] looking for answers
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 08:58:53 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

there has been a list of questions that have been puzzling me

1) Can we access the memory of the FPGA on the usrp and store on it data? If
yes does that mean that i can use the usrp without having to connect it to a
PC?
2) what are those pins on the USRP (can they be used to connect a memory)
3) What happens to the usrp when i run a python code on it? is the code
something volatile like a RAM ?or is it loaded on the FPGA?
4)When do I need to play with the FPGA registers?

thanks in advance
ziad