[Discuss-gnuradio] Info regarding full duplex operation of RFX2400

From: Rohit Gupta
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Info regarding full duplex operation of RFX2400
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 02:14:09 -0700

Hi,

I have question regarding the full duplex operation of RFX2400 board. Looking at the circuit diagram of the board, I understand that each RFX2400 board has seperate receive AND transmit chain. Hence, if I connect one antenna to "RX" port and another different antenna to "TX/RX" port and use this  system  to  make  full duplex  transceiver, is it possible that there will be crosstalk between different RF components of RFX2400 board when both transmit/receive chains are operating at the same time. IF yes, how bad is its effect??

If someone can give me some insight into this, then it will be great.

Thanks,
Rohit