[Discuss-gnuradio] GRC version 0.65

From: Josh Blum
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC version 0.65
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:21:46 -0400

I did not get any bug complaints, so I am releasing GRC version 0.65. This release does not include hierarchical flow graphs (my project for the next release). The link below is the partially filled in wiki links to downloading and instructions. Feel free to modify the wiki or add your own screenshots (please?). If you import an older flow graph with this new version, you may find that some things get lost in the translation.

http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/GNURadioCompanion

Also, I got GRC to work in the MacOSX. There was an issue of python vs pythonw. I had to add a platform specific if statement to make this work (and I die a little inside). Any mac users willing to confirm GRC working in OSX? These changes did not make it into the version release, they can be found in my repos snap shot: http://www.joshknows.com/download/grc/grc_snap_shot.tar.gz

-Josh