Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] external 1pps pulse

From: Ryan Seal
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] external 1pps pulse
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 17:41:54 -0400

Hans Glitsch wrote:
Hello,

I currently have four complex input signals coming in through USB and I have a 1pps timing pulse coming from a gps source  that I need to synchronize the 64MHz clock to and also pass on to the PC so that I know exactly which sample it occurred on.  Can someone give me some guidance as to how I might accomplish this?

Thank you,
Hans

Why not use an external clock and sync with your 1pps ? This takes care of part of the problem anyway.

Ryan