[Discuss-gnuradio] Error on firmware

From: Kuntal Majumdar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error on firmware
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 04:53:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Please help me out. I am getting this error message whenever I try the usrper ..... command except the times when I am loading the fpga with my own .rbf file.

"found unconfigured usrp; needs firmware"

What does this mean? And does it have anything to do with the microcontroller sitting between the usb and the fpga? Please tell me a solution for this.

Regards,
Kuntal

Bored stiff? Loosen up...