Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] aux_adc inputs

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] aux_adc inputs
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:25:09 -0700

Marcus Leech wrote:
For a DBS_RX d'board, what AUX_ADC inputs are available, and how do I read them from python?

I want to read a temperature sensor about once per second, and use it to calculate gain compensation
 adjustments for total-power radiometry data.

Neither of the 2 inputs is used by the DBSRX itself, so they would both be available. They don't come out to pins, though. You'd probably be better off using a BasicTX or BasicRX on one of the unoccupied slots.

Matt