AW: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-buffer - threadsafe?

From: Dominik Auras
Subject: AW: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-buffer - threadsafe?
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 21:02:30 +0100

Hi!

I am designing a block, owning an inner object, and now both will need a
communication way. Since it's just one way, your buffer fulfills all my
need.

Do you think I should use a synchronisation object (e.g. mutex)?

The inner object could possibly have an own event processing loop, i.e. can
be a separate thread, and the outer block will be in a flow graph.

I know that they are implementation details, but I thought it's better to
reuse them instead of writing a new implementation.

Dominik