[Discuss-gnuradio] writing a block - please help

From: Hans Glitsch
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] writing a block - please help
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 14:59:28 -0800

Hello,

Does anyone have an example build tree for compiling one, or more custom blocks besides the 'howto-write-a-block' example?  If so, please send urls, or tarballs.

I made my own blocks by adding to the how-to-write-a-block example and I was able to build and use them with gnuradio, but because I'm very inexperienced with autotools I'm running into all sorts of errors when I try to change the 'howto' name to something else.  If I could see some other examples of build trees, I might be able to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,
Hans