Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No BPSK modulator?

From: Trond Danielsen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No BPSK modulator?
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:52:02 +0100

2007/2/27, Eric Blossom <address@hidden>:
On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 05:07:31PM -0500, Tom Rondeau wrote:
> [...]

You could use bit 2 of the output stream of
gr_correlate_access_code_bb to encode the "I've seen the inverted
pattern".  Then anybody who cared could look at it and take action if
they wanted to, but it wouldn't interfere with any existing code.

Eric

Thank you all for anwering. What I am really looking for is just BPSK,
so that should simplify things a bit. I intent to demodulate the BPSK
modulated message from GPS satellites, therefore the interest in
not-differential PSK modulation.

To make things a bit clearer: correlate_access_code is in reality a
preamble detector, or am I missing something?

--
Trond Danielsen