[Discuss-gnuradio] svn-4661: gr-qtgui not building on NetBSD

From: Berndt Josef Wulf
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] svn-4661: gr-qtgui not building on NetBSD
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:59:14 +1030

G'day,

configure detects qt3 but fails to find qwt-5.0.1 and hence won't build
gr-qtqui. It appears that the configure script uses the pkg-config utility to
retrieve metainformation about installed libraries. However, qwt does not
install a pkg-config metadata file. Does qwt install a pkg-config metadata
file on Linux?

The qwt files are currently installed in ${PREFIX}/{include/qwt,lib} and the
plugin in ${QTDIR}/plugin/designer.

gr-qtgui built fine after manually creating a pkg-config metadata file for
qwt. I believe that I shouldn't need to do this.

cheerio Berndt