[Discuss-gnuradio] compile failure of svn head with slightly old install

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] compile failure of svn head with slightly old install
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 17:27:45 -0500

I updated and tried to build the head of svn recently after not having
done so for several weeks.  The block code failed to build,
complaining about several pmt_foo functions not being found.   I did a
'make -k install' from top level, and then it built fine.  So it seems
that the build is linking against installed libs rather than in-tree
libs.

I'm of two minds here, becaues I think it's very important that we be
able to build components by themselves against installed libraries.
So, probabaly the build should use -L for the build tree and then also
the installed path, in that order.