[Discuss-gnuradio] remote gnuradio session

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] remote gnuradio session
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:57:44 -0500

Maybe this is a bit off topic (I apologize):

I want to do a gnuradio demo using a laptop and connecting remotely
to my desktop (where gnuradio is installed and the USRP is connected).

Using
ssh -Y
I can get all windows appear etc (eg, usrp_fft.py works fine),
but I have not been able to "redirect"
audio to my local computer (eg, usrp_wfm_rcv.py does not work).

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks
Achilleas