Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] convolutional code + viterbi working

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] convolutional code + viterbi working
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:31:22 -0500

Eric,

I have developed a generic interleaver class and int/deint blocks in gr-trellis. They can handle any kind of interleaving (block, random, convolutional, file specified permutations, etc) and also interleave chunks of data at a time.
I am sure the interleave block in gr-astsc can be
wrapped in this one as well.

I was wondering if a more appropriate location for this blocks is indeed gnuradio-core.

Achilleas