Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Release candidate 3.0.3rc1 available for testing

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Release candidate 3.0.3rc1 available for testing
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:17:30 -0500

On Feb 22, 2007, at 11:30 AM, Johnathan Corgan wrote:
please update to trunk revision 4588 and retest ticket:140.
I'll need to do an equivalent fix in the release 3.0 branch if this
works for you.

Johnathan - Yes, that works; thank you. BTW> The change that you made also renders the PATH in gr-usrp's run_tests.in redundant.

Might it not be better instead for run_tests.in in gr-usrp to specify the USRP libraries to include in the DYLD path instead of doing that (for all modules) in the top-level run_tests.sh file? - since not all modules rely upon the USRP but all do (for now) upon gnuradio-core? I guess what I'm thinking of is to move all of the module-specific stuff into each module, and leave the top-level run_tests to hold all common stuff. These are not big or difficult changes, if you want me to give it a go. - MLD