Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] m-block and BBN proposal progress?

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] m-block and BBN proposal progress?
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:25:31 -0800

On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 10:08:58PM +0800, hanwen wrote:
> Is the mblock available now? I'm eager to see some examples, but I can't
> find any:)

Hi Hanwen,

It's coming together.  It's currently properly routing messages
through INTERAL, EXTERNAL and RELAY ports, but there's still some
things left to do.  I expect to get back to it later this week.
I spent last week getting trained on the Cell processor.  [Very cool
by the way... more about that another time.]

Eric