Re: [Discuss-gnuradio], packed_to_unpacked--->chunks_to_symbols

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio], packed_to_unpacked--->chunks_to_symbols
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:31:19 +0100

Achilleas,

si si si si !!!!!
funzionaaaaa !!!!

(<---a bit of enthusiasm, in Italian, to say it is beginning to work)
I can modulate/demodulate it and the source file comes out allright!!

thanks thanks thanks!!

may I ask you a question?
what is your role at umich?

I'm a student of telecommunication engineering at the university of
Pisa..

well considering that it seems to work.. what can we add from
gr-trellis?