Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USB interface

From: njm25
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USB interface
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:06:07 -0500

I also want to program the USRP using Simulink.  I'm doing a proof-of-concept
type project where I want the FPGA on the USRP to do some signal processing on
it as opposed to the gnu radio software on the computer.  I have never done
anything like this before so I'm kind of lost about where to go.  If all I want
to do is perform modulation on the USRP, can I make a model in Simulink and
convert it to FPGA code?  Do I need both the Altera DSP Builder and Quartus II
to generate verilog files or what?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Nick

--0-1662125268-1171936130=:86179

Dear All

As i have mentioned before i'm trying to program  the USRP using Simulink.

Is there any files should i run first to program the USB interface

Thanks

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
Answers.
--0-1662125268-1171936130=:86179

Dear All<br><br>As i have mentioned before i'm trying to program&nbsp; the USRP
using Simulink.<br><br>Is there any files should i run first to program the USB
                <hr size=1>Ask a question on any topic and get answers from
real people. <a href="http://ca.answers.yahoo.com";><b>Go to Yahoo!
Answers.</b></a>
--0-1662125268-1171936130=:86179--