Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PCR-100 as a frontend ?

From: George Barrinuevo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PCR-100 as a frontend ?
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:58:41 -0800 (PST)

I found it at:
http://www.wentztech.com/radio/PCR1000/PCR1000.html

I found the link at one of the PCR-1000 Yahoo Group
sites.

This one has very nice close up pictures.

I am not an electronics person, but the procedure mod
looks like you have to solder a capacitor between the
Q85 point and the coax cable which leads to your
external antenna, correct?  And the coax foil
shielding is connected to the PCR-1000 ground screws.

Can someone determine if these same mods also work for
the PCR-100?

Thanks,