[Discuss-gnuradio] Question regarding kd7lmo's capture script.

From: Trond Danielsen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question regarding kd7lmo's capture script.
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:10:28 +0100

Hi!

I know this is a very simple question, but I just want clarify some
things. In the capture_to_file.py script from kd7lmo.net, where is the
carrier frequency set? From what I can see, only the IF is selected.
Is the signal sub-sampled and aliased directly to base band from the
carrier frequency, or am I missing something.

Thanks in advance!

--
Trond Danielsen