Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC version 0.60

From: Anastasopoulos Achilleas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC version 0.60
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 16:35:42 -0500 (EST)

Josh,

I imported some blocks from gr-trellis on GRC.

However there seems to be a problem.
The graph does not run and exits with something like:

flow graph save
SRC_DIR: /net/ernesto/home/anastas/grc_mine/src
DATA_DIR: /net/ernesto/home/anastas/grc_mine/data
FILE_PATH: /n/ernesto/home/anastas
'module' object has no attribute 'fractional_interpolator' in Interpolate! -> continuing...
The program 'Run.py' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 15335 error_code 4 request_code 56 minor_code 0)

Attached please find the following files:
Trellis.py   (the GRC implementation of some blocks in gr-trellis)
__init.__.py
test_encoder.py
test_encoder.grc.xml
(test files that shows the python code working fine and
the grc equivalent failing)

I would appreciate your input.
Once this is resolve, I can implement the rest
of the blocks in gr-trellis.

Thanks
Achilleas