[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-trellis visual representation of FSM as a trellis

From: Tim Meehan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-trellis visual representation of FSM as a trellis
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 17:46:44 -0500

Hello All,

I spent some time today debugging hand written FSM descriptions which
I typoed.  To help me find my errors I wrote a quick routine to
generate a trellis representation of the FSM in the form of an SVG
file.

I have attached a couple examples for the examples provided
awgn2o4_4.fsm and disconnected.fsm

The method I added to the fsm class is also attached.   To use it you
would have to put this in the fsm.cc file and make the required mods
to fsm.h and fsm.i

Let me know if anyone has a better way to do this.

Tim