Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FC6 installation difficulties

From: Trond Danielsen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FC6 installation difficulties
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 11:21:01 +0100

2007/2/2, Matt Ettus <address@hidden>:

> Who is working on this? A temporary fix is to make a very small
> modification to configure, which installs everything into
> $PREFIX/lib64, instead of $PREFIX/lib and $PREFIX/lib64. I will post
> instructions for this if somebody is interested.

Posting your instructions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

The solution is rather cheezy, and by no means a permanent solution.
To change the install path for the python scripts, you can modify
configure (line 20728 on my computer) according to the following
instructions. This will force make install to install the both the
python scripts and the modules into the platform spesific path.

Original:
am_cv_python_pythondir=`$PYTHON -c "from distutils import sysconfig;
print sysconfig.get_python_lib(0,0,prefix='$PYTHON_PREFIX')"
2>/dev/null ||

Modified version:
am_cv_python_pythondir=`$PYTHON -c "from distutils import sysconfig;
print sysconfig.get_python_lib(1,0,prefix='$PYTHON_PREFIX')"
2>/dev/null ||

--
Trond Danielsen