Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Repeated requires for info on GNURadio documetati

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Repeated requires for info on GNURadio documetation... had mail problems yesterday...
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 12:09:51 -0800

On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 10:03:42AM -0800, John Clark wrote:
> I've been trying to analyze what someone else has done, as well as look
> at some better examples
> of what I need done...

> However, it does not seem that there is a version of documentation
> for the 3.0 version of GNURadio functions online (the wiki seems to
> be 2.0 or so...) nor did anything that looks like documentation get
> built when I recently made every thing from a recent svn checkout.

Did you see my email message from last night about changes I made that
now have it build all docs?

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2007-01/msg00430.html

[FYI, I'm in the progress of installing the generated docs on
gnuradio.org, but I'm running into some kind of webserver config
problem.]

Eric