Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ofdm2 branch

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ofdm2 branch
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 14:54:15 -0800

Robert McGwier wrote:

> Caveat,  I need the c++ hierarchy and wanted the dial_tone example to
> work so this directory has been enabled in my branch.

The build system for C++ only applications has not been done yet.

The dial_tone example assumes the existence of gr-audio-alsa, so anyone
compiling off this developer branch will have problems if they don't
enable gr-audio-alsa.  This obviously means that non-ALSA systems like
Win32 or Mac OSX will fail make/make check on this developer branch.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC