[Discuss-gnuradio] xmlto error encountered in trying to generate some do

From: Bahn William L Civ USAFA/DFCS
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] xmlto error encountered in trying to generate some doc files.
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:18:29 -0700

In the docs/exploring-gnuradio directory I have previously looked at the
dial_tone.py file (and it runs and I understand the gist of it well
enough), but I couldn't find any actual documentation (remember, some of
us are brand new to Linux). So now I figure that I need to run "make"
since there is a Makefile in the directory. Right?

However, when I try, I get the following error:

make: xmlto: Command not found

Is xmlto a program/utility that is supposed to already be on the FC5
distro, or was it something that was supposed to be installed as part of
(or before) GR, or what? What is the best way to overcome this hurdle?

TIA