Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_tv_rcv.py problem in OS X

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_tv_rcv.py problem in OS X
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:18:45 -0500

Sam - After some ado, everything is running again on my various PPC and Intel Macs, and I was in the lab today and tested out GNU Radio running the script you were having an issue with. On both the Intel- Mac (iMac 20", Core 2 Dou @ 2.16 GHz, 2 GB DRAM) and PPC-Mac (PowerMac, Dual G5 @ 2.0 GHz, 2 GB DRAM), I got exactly the same response - lots of NSAutoreleaseNoPool errors that seem to come from the use of SDL in gr-video-sdl. Sorry this isn't more helpful (yet) ... but at this point in time it looks like SDL video (or at least the example script) doesn't work on a Mac (any other Mac users care to try it out & respond?). - MLD