[Discuss-gnuradio] tx_empty continued

From: Brett Trotter
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] tx_empty continued
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 06:32:08 -0800 (PST)

After seeing Matt Ettus' and Eric Blossom's responses regarding fixing the
transmitter to keep it from repeating the last sample seen and ramp down the
value to zero and am left unsure what is the best place to make this
modification. I suppose since this is Matt Ettus' baby, we should go with
his idea?

Has either of you made the modification or shall I make another attempt?
I'll be happy to try, and have some ideas, but wouldn't mind any additional
input before proceeding.

Thanks again for all of your time!