[Discuss-gnuradio] m-block and BBN proposal progress?

From: George Nychis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] m-block and BBN proposal progress?
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:25:30 -0500

Hi,

I read the BBN specification on the implementation of the m-block and other
proposed
changes to the scheduler and such.  I was wondering what the progress on
implementation of
this into GNU Radio is.  I see in the SVN repo a "mblock" directory with very
basic
skeleton code.  Is there any other progress on this to pull functionality of a
packet
based architecture into GNU Radio?

Thanks!
George